A range of specialised powdered bacterial products which degrade a broad range of organic pollutants; from fat and grease to complex vegetable matter.
- Powder product, available on bran, kelp or soluble nutrient base
- Products target specific organic pollutants, including:
- Amnite S100 Fats, oil and grease
- Amnite S300 pump station conditioner
- Amnite S100KFC complex vegetable matter
- Amnite S150L organic degrading and floc forming bacteria for treatment plants
- Products contain several strains of primarily Bacilli bacteria
- Stable indefinitely
- Available in bulk or in a ‘bacsock’
- Convenient and safe to use
- Rapid removal of a range of contaminants from effluent streams and treatment works
- Can be stored on site as ‘insurance’ against future incidents
- Bacsocks ensure ease of use and handling
Primarily used to recover the biological activity in failing treatment plants suffering from an organic over-load.
Used to treat FOG in fat traps and accumulations of fat in pump stations and wet wells. These powder products can be used with the Baccelerator to ensure pre-acclimatisation prior to their addition to the waste stream or bio-pile.
…As soon as the Baccelerator was installed, we saw an immediate improvement in the biological performance of the effluent treatment plant. The Baccelerator has provided us with a robust, cost effective alternative to building a new effluent treatment plant and has saved us hundreds of thousands of pounds in capital expenditure.