Biological drain unblocker. The natural way to clear blocked drains and minimise future clogged drains and blockages.
- System is installed and fully maintained by cbio engineers
- Doses a natural bio-fluid which is a blend of Hazard Group 1 Bacillus spores and bio-degradable surfactants.
- Requires quarterly fluid replenishment
- Comes in a range of activity levels to suit every requirement
- Uses a battery operated dosing unit
- Ensures compliance with legislation, including Building Regulations pt H, and other environmental laws
- Does not require expensive mains power or a dedicated water supply
- Ensures free running drains by preventing fat blockages
- Saves money on expensive drainage call-outs.
- Customer need not worry about the system ’running out’
- Enhances the performance of effluent treatment plants
By law all commercial kitchens require some form of grease management system. Typical applications include the drains serving pot-wash sinks and rotisserie oven condensate discharge lines.
...before we installed the GreaseBeta systems we suffered from blocked drains which on occasions forced us to close some service counters. Now with this system drainage problems are a thing of the past.
Senior Services Manager, Waitrose Food Shops