Biologically accelerated pump station rehabilitation; reducing blockages, odours and the requirement to pump it out.
- Aerated bio-augmentation system for sumps and pump wells prone to fat build up and odours
- Doses natural bio-fluids and a concentrated nutrient which contain only Hazard Group 1 Bacillus spores and bio-degradable surfactants.
- Injects c.240 l/min of air into the pumping station.
- Operates continuously 24/7, runs unattended for one to three months
- Simple, discrete and secure Installation, undertaken by CBIO engineers.
- Pro-actively managed by CBIO’s service engineers
- Prevents fat build up
- Prevents fouling of floats and pump failure
- Eliminates odours
- Reduces septicity
- Reduces pump-out frequency
Discretely installed beside the pumping station control kiosk. Dosing lines are run through the access channel running between the kiosk and the well. The Bactaerator is most effective in pump stations where odours, septicity or fat blockages are a recurrent problem.
...before we installed the GreaseBeta systems we suffered from blocked drains which on occasions forced us to close some service counters. Now with this system drainage problems are a thing of the past.
Senior Services Manager, Waitrose Food Shops