Mobile biological activation unit that continuously doses specifically tailored and acclimatised actively growing bacteria into biologically compromised treatment works to boost their performance.
- Mobile unit that can be installed in any location
- Runs off 415v 3-phase OR 240v single phase power
- Doses up to 8m3 per day of acclimatised, actively growing bacteria
- Runs unattended for between 1-3 months
- Can grow up powdered or liquid bacteria, and add vital nutrients
- Pro-actively managed by CBIO’s service engineers
- Boosts the biological activity of a failing treatment plant
- Accelerates STP’s recovery from a ‘toxic’ event
- Improves nitrification by removing rogue inhibitors.
- Improves compliance with Environment Agency discharge consents
The Baccelerator can be installed in any biological waste water treatment plant, including municipal and industrial treatment works, and it can also be used to biologically seed reed beds.
…As soon as the Baccelerator was installed, we saw an immediate improvement in the biological performance of the effluent treatment plant. The Baccelerator has provided us with a robust, cost effective alternative to building a new effluent treatment plant and has saved us hundreds of thousands of pounds in capital expenditure.